2 Kawaii Cat Themed DIYs - How to Make Kawaii Cat Bucket and DIY Cat Ears!
Ciao lovelies! Today is all about cats with not one but TWO cat themed DIY projects- A DIY Kawaii cat bucket and DIY cat ears headband!
DIY #1- Cat Ears Headband
What you'll need:Felt (three colors)
2. Cut 4 triangles out of one color of your felt.
3. Glue them onto each side of the pipe cleaner ears outline
4. Cut out two smaller triangles of a second color of felt and glue them onto the ears as an inner ear.
5. Make a little bow with rounded corners out of the third color of felt.
6.Glue the bow onto one of the ears and headband.
And you're done!
DIY #2- Kawaii Cat Bucket
What You'll Need:A cute bucket or box (we got ours at Target for $1)
Hot Glue Gun/Glue Sticks
2. Paint on two round black circles, and add eyelashes
3. Add a little kitty mouth
4. Add white eyeshines to the eyes
5. Add ears
6. Glue on lace
And you're done! You can fill it with anything you want! Here are some examples:
I hope you all enjoy making some kawaii cat themed DIYs!
Thanks for reading!
If you like what we do here, please follow us on our new Twitter, or our Facebook page, YouTube, or even Bloglovin!
If you really love us, please consider buying some Merch! All merch purchases go to making more better content for you all! For another way to support us, you can also become a Patron on our new Patreon Page! We also have a Ko-Fi page!
Thanks again for reading, I love you all, and I’ll see you in our next post!